viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009

Pedir comida rápida

Aunque por aquí no es muy normal esto, por América sí que es normal pedir la comida desde el coche, avanzar un poco y recoger el pedido.

Pues resulta que un tipo realizó su pedido de una forma original: a ritmo de rap:



I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Don't be frontin' son no seeds on a bun
We be up in this drive thru
Order for two
I gots a craving for a number nine like my shoe
We need some chicken up in here
In this dizzle
For rizzle my mizzle
Extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother
Another for your mother
Double double super size
And don't forget the FRIES...

Este vídeo ha tenido un éxito en Internet, y lo que no sé es si realmente se trata de una campaña de McDonald's o no. De todas formas, está chulo (el tío que escucha el pedido no lo entiende ni rápido ni despacio ni nada).

Otro vídeo parecido, o por lo menos con la misma idea de realizar pedidos musicales, es el siguiente, en el que piden en Taco Bell a ritmo de una canción folk o country:



Iʼll start with a taco, soft like a cloud
I want mine crunchy, I like to eat loud.
Iʼll choose a chalupa, Iʼll grab a gordita,
and two taco salads for our senoritas.
And a Burrito Supreme, with extra sour cream
Itʼs a cylindrically shaped seasoned beef dream.
A taquito. An enchirito. Some cinnamon twists.
A chicken border bowl. Are you gettinʼ all this?
And you know that nothing beats a
hmmm, mmmm...Mexican Pizza...
Weʼll take two of those, but please hold the diced tomatoes.
And I admit, Iʼve always felt,
like Iʼm in love with the meximelt.
Make mine with a little extra love, and think of me...
as the cheese drops from your Taco Bell glove.
And thatʼs it.
No! Iʼm not done...Iʼll also take a...
Double-decker taco cause Iʼm feeling wild
And make my sauce Fire. Uh, heʼll take mild.
And weʼll take two Mt. Dew Baja blasts
for a chance at 25 dollars cash
Iʼm told thereʼs a winner for every 5 minutes
Iʼm stealing your online code if you win it.
Why would you do that? You owe me 25 bones
I owe you 5. Plus interest--it was a loan.
And I think weʼll be satisfied, if we get some mexican rice on the side.
And thatʼs it.

Aquí lo impactante es que el empleado que está escuchando para coger el pedido lo coge todo a la primera, y les repite el pedido sin equivocarse.

Están graciosos los pedidos, ¿no?

Visto en Ilustrae (1 y 2).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario